Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2006 Charger Supercharged 620-HP [540rwHP]


[From Chargerforums.Com]
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I was lucky enough join your group with my own charger. A little about me, live in Round Rock, just outside of Austin. One of my clients is American Racing and they had this charger in the 2005 SEMA show for their 50th Anniversary. Needless to say, the car is now in my garage.

Now, about the car (which is much more interesting).

2006 Dodge Charger - Supercharged
Dyno'ed at 540 HP
Mileage: 6000
Wheels: 22' American Racing Cryptics
Tires: Toyo Proxes
Coilovers: Hotchkis
Aerodynamics: Razzi
Paint: Spade Kreations
Grill: Street Scene
Pedals: Trenz Performance
Brakes: Brembo
Cold Aire intake: AEM
Supercharger: GS Motorsports
Exhaust: Paxton
Speakers, Amps, and Subs: MA Audio
Headunit with DVD and TV: Starvision

There was more stuff done to it, I am finding new things everyday as I keep looking around and finding switches left and right on this thing.

You can email if you have any questions, but please be patient as this is the first time I am getting involved in a forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name: outside front left.JPG Views: 53 Size: 271.0 KB ID: 28698 Click image for larger version  Name: trunk.jpg Views: 38 Size: 76.2 KB ID: 28700 Click image for larger version  Name: engine.jpg Views: 77 Size: 93.5 KB ID: 28701 Click image for larger version  Name: outside right side.JPG Views: 70 Size: 289.2 KB ID: 28702 Click image for larger version  Name: right front show.jpg Views: 58 Size: 73.4 KB ID: 28703

No comments: