Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Spy Photos of the 2009 Dodge Challenger...This One is Silver


2009_challenger.jpg
Another civilian has spotted the upcoming Dodge Challenger undergoing testing in Michigan. The prototype seen here doesn't provide us any better views than the photos that surfaced a few weeks ago. The only difference here is that we get to see what it looks like in silver.

I work over in Auburn Hills near the Chrysler tech center, so it isn't very uncommon to see Chrysler vehicles around with camo on them.

Well today coming back to work from lunch, I saw a silver Challenger with some camo on it going the other way. I quickly pulled a u turn in the middle of Opdyke and chased it down! So I finally catch up with him, and we pull up first to the light together. I was taking some pics on my camera phone and the guys inside didn't look too happy about it, but when I threw them a rev their expressions changed. The two guys in it both smiled, and I was like YEAH IM GONNA RACE THE CHALLENGER!! The light turned green, and we both rolled into the throttle and I was getting ready to really gun it but the Challenger let off hissyfit.gif







Attached File 07_10_07_1145.jpg ( 430.16k ) Number of downloads: 10
Attached File 07_10_07_1146.jpg ( 389.8k ) Number of downloads: 5
Attached File 07_10_07_1147.jpg ( 459.37k ) Number of downloads: 9

No comments: